Warriors Of The Clans
Welcome to Warriors of The Clans! Please help the forum grow by registering! Thank you! (Please Read The Rules and Audition Guidelines as well) PM me if you have any questions.
~Lightheart, [Head Admin, Founder]
Warriors Of The Clans
Welcome to Warriors of The Clans! Please help the forum grow by registering! Thank you! (Please Read The Rules and Audition Guidelines as well) PM me if you have any questions.
~Lightheart, [Head Admin, Founder]
The Clans
Information/Season
(January, February)
It is leaf-bare as a white blanket of snow covers the ground and the tree's branches are bare.
Time of day
Sunrise
*NO INFORMATION CURRENTLY*

LightClan
Lightstar
(@Lightheart) 9 lives

Deputy: Ashfur
(@Wyrd)

Medicine cat(s): Havenpath

Medicine apprentice(s): OPEN
News: LightClan now has a deputy and a medicine cat.

WhisperClan
Whisperstar
(@Spottedleaf) 9 lives

Deputy: OPEN

Medicine cat(s): OPEN

News: No news Currently

ShadeClan
Shadestar
(@Savy) 9 lives

Deputy: OPEN

Medicine cat(s): OPEN

News: No News Currently

SplashClan
Splashstar
(@Snooball) 9 lives

Deputy: Whitesea
(@Aria)
Medicine cat(s): Willowshine
(@Savy)

News: No News Currently
Latest topics
» LightClan's Camp
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 pm by Wyrd

» LightClan/WhisperClan Border
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:45 pm by Lynx

» Riverkit of ShadeClan
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:30 pm by Snooball

» The Suburbs
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 31, 2018 10:47 am by Lightheart

» Havenpath of LightClan
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 7:43 pm by Lightheart

» ShadeClan's Camp
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 7:42 pm by Wyrd

» Stone Clearing
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 5:47 pm by Lynx

» Honeytongue of Shadeclan
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2018 5:30 pm by Lightheart

» SplashClan's Camp
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2018 5:23 pm by Snooball

» Rogue Hangout
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2018 10:05 pm by Snooball

Top posting users this week
No user

WOTC Discord

Rogue Hangout

+2
Silencefire
Lightheart
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Empty Re: Rogue Hangout

Post by Lightheart Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:17 pm

He snarled and walked over to her. But instead of fighting her, he smiled and said, "Those were some really good moves. Where'd you learn them?" Luke asked, thoroughly impressed with Shadow's fighting skills.

Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Male Posts : 257
Birthday : 2004-12-14

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://warriorsoftheclansrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Savy Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Ambrosia had enough, turning to them both. “Enough with your stupid kitten fight!” She snarled, with a dark and enraged tone, but knowing Shadow wouldn’t be fazed in the slighted
Savy
Savy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Posts : 131
Birthday : 2000-09-03

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:
Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Rogue Hangout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooball Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Shadow ignored them both, not fazed at all by Ambrosia’s outburst. “I learned them myself.” She finally answered Luke, but didn’t look at him. “We’re done, Ambrosia.” Shadow then said to her, not looking at her either.

Last edited by Snooball on Fri May 18, 2018 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snooball
Snooball
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Female Posts : 73

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Luke grumbled. "Not my mother..." in a low and quiet voice. Kitten fight? He really didn't think a kitten fight involved blood.
Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Savy Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Ambrosia sighed, “Good. Luke! Get over here and answer this cat, she asked you something.” She looked less angry, but annoyed.
Savy
Savy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:02 pm

Luke groaned and walked over to the cat. He said, "I'm Luke," he said it almost proudly, though she wouldn't have known who he was in the first place. Then he turned and glared at Ambrosia. "Happy?"

Last edited by Lightheart on Fri May 18, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooball Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Shadow sighed and listened to them, not bothering to get up from her spot behind the rocks.
Snooball
Snooball
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencefire Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:26 pm

While the arguing was going on, the small white cat sat watching with a blank, placid expression. Drawing her tongue over a paw she returned her gaze to Ambrosia. "Why do you not control your followers better, they may kill themselves before you can execute your plans." The she-cat mewled coolly and once more looked towards the pair of bleeding rogues "Tsk, shameful... While I admire the fact you are willing to use your claws killing one another at this moment may not be in your best interest." Once more she drew her tongue over her dainty paw then ran her paw over her ears in a rather relaxed manner.
Silencefire
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Female Posts : 14
Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:30 pm

Luke made rolled his eyes. "Now tell us why your here and what you want," Luke said, in a surprisingly calm voice.
Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencefire Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:27 pm

"One may say curiosity but I do not get curious.." she mewed and  rested her gaze on each cat in turn. "I have heard tale of your little group and my interest has been peeked, I merely want to know if you are really what others claim you to be." she smirked "So far I am rather... Unimpressed by your.. actions." she said quietly, whiskers twitching.
Silencefire
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:33 pm

"Heh, then you can leave," he snarled. He was getting annoyed with this she-cat. Couldn't she go away? And maybe never return?
Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Savy Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:56 pm

“Shut your traps both of you!” Ambrosia snarled, puffing out her ginger fur in rage and anger. “If we disappoint you, leave. Because I’m not here to impress, I’m here to kill, and watch them stupidly kill each other.”
Savy
Savy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencefire Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Silence tilted her head at Luke. "Too bad I am not here to see you." she mewled and turned her attention to rest solely on the cat named 'Ambrosia'. "It is not you who is unimpressive but they." she said quietly "I in fact quite admire your ideas though I must admit if I were you I'd be much entertained by them killing each other however I am not you and therefore find it mouse-brained, what happens if they succeed? You will have no followers, Ambrosia." her blue eyes sparkled and her claws slide out digging deep into the soil. "The clans could easily rid of you if they pleased. Even I, a born killer, know that cats are stronger together than alone." she mewed coolly, her tail flicking side to side. "I am not here to pick a fight or tell you how to run your... group." she mewled "In fact I came on the pretense of possibly joining as those star-gazing fools are nothing but mouse brains and follow the word of dead cats blindly.." she twitched her whiskers and fell into a deep thought the started up "They are weak minded and willing to believe anything that they are told.. Have you ever thought about infiltrating them? Gaining their trust and ruining them from the inside out?"
Silencefire
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Savy Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:14 pm

“Hmm, I could do that. Although I’d probably need to do it alone so it's not suspicious. But to answer you, I’m not here to destroy the entirety of the clans, just Lightstar. We have a... history.” Ambrosia muttered, calmer than how she normally acted. “I have no care if they die, I can simply obtain more followers.”
Savy
Savy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencefire Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Silencefire blinked "My name is Silencefire" she mewled quietly "But I answer to Silence so you may call me whatever it is you wish." the small cat said. "Now, if I may add one more thing." and here her eyes narrowed rather dangerously "You say it is one cat in particular you have issues with, correct?" she began and got to her feet now pacing back and forth as she continued on. "If you have a history then this leader knows who you are and what you looked like and if I am correct he knows what your followers look like." she said flicking her tail at the two battered cats "However." she said, grinning darkly and pausing in her pacing. "He does not know me.." A cynical smile spread across her maw and she uttered a small tittering laugh "I know how to live among clan cats so here is my offer..  I will help you out if you help me out... I will enter Lightstar's clan and obey your word if you help me." she mewed leaning close to the she-cat who towered over her.
Silencefire
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Savy Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Ambrosia returned the sickening and cynical smile, “Absolutely. What is it you need.” She replied swiftly and almost desperately. Her claws sheathing and unsheathing in the soft dirt.
Savy
Savy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencefire Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Her eyes darkened and she flicked her tail side to side. "First let me ask if you are capable of tracking something dead." her eyes gleamed as she looked at the other feline. "A shadow of my past seems to hang over my head and while the last time I saw this said someone  he lay in a pool of his own blood, I cannot be sure if he is truly dead or if he has decided to come another way." she mewed thoughtfully, scoring her claws across the ground
Silencefire
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Savy Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 pm

“Yes I am. I can track most things, although something dead may be more difficult. If he is alive, do you want me to kill him, or bring him back to you?” Ambrosia mewed seemingly unfazed by Silencefire’s words.
Savy
Savy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooball Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Shadow, having enough of the talking, simply scoffed and grunted, annoyed at the small “kit” she saw talking with Ambrosia. She then decided to move away a bit farther, hoping no one would notice as they seemed busy.

Last edited by Snooball on Fri May 18, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snooball
Snooball
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Luke had been watching and listening, but when he saw the two she-cats smile, he felt unsettled. He grumbled something under his breath, something along the lines of, "Pfft, yeah right," he said to the comment that Ambrosia could find dead things.  But he didn't realize he said it a bit too loud.

Last edited by Lightheart on Fri May 18, 2018 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencefire Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Silencefire narrowed her dark eyes towards the two cats, her gaze filled with a flame of something no one could truly guess what it was then flicking her tail as if to dismiss the presence of the two cats from her mind she twitched her whiskers.   "This cat.." she mewled slowly as if thinking over her words carefully before speaking them "Is someone who deserves something even worse then death and I wish to give it to him however as I have said last I saw him.." her she paused and lifted a paw in the air unsheathing her sharp claws. "He lay in his own blood gasping for air with that pleading look in his eyes.. How quickly hatred can change from the will and yearning to kill one to a begging and woeful gleam." she mewed tilting her head rather innocently "If you happen to come across this tom I would like him brought to me as I wish to be the one to guide him into the deepest hole of the dark forest." Silence said calmly.
Silencefire
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Fri May 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Jake stumbled in coughing. He felt dizzy and nauseous and looked as if he was gonna throw up. He looked around to see 4 cats gathered around. He whimpers and tries to back away but a twig snaps.
Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon May 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Green eyes flitted in the darkness as a smile lit with mischief crept across the cat's features. She had watched, head tilted, amused more than anything by snippet of the scene when she had cared to listen. With a slight skip in her step, she began to skip down the few rocks that lead to the ground below. Paws hitting the floor, she moved fluidly, pausing momentarily to trail her tail beneath the chin of the terrified tom. "Hello!" She chirped in a rather eager tone, something else behind the smile that made it come across as offputting. "You look lost." 

She wandered, appearing almost aimlessly, towards Silencefire and the others. A flicker of darkness curled on her features as she sat near to them. Her gaze fell on Silence, a cat who happened to intrigue her. And as she stared at the cat who peaked her curiosity, the chaos that held the tortoiseshell's heart smiled back at her.
Lynx
Lynx

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightheart Tue May 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Jake shivered in fear as the cat's tail brushed under his chin. He backed away. "Uh- uh," he stuttered, then said. "Please don't kill me," he whimpered. He backed away from the she-cat.
Lightheart
Lightheart
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Warrior Cats RP
TEST:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue May 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Iris flicked her ear, sighing slightly in frustration. Orange eyes snapped over to Jake. How rude. He had interrupted her when she dared to share something private with someone else. A smile made its way on her features as she all but skipped towards the tom. She walked about him in a circle, voice high and sing-songy as she chirped, "One little duck went out one day," the tortie paused, flickered, and quietly slipped back, her signature 'disappearing act'. "Over the hill and far away." Another cat, the more observant type, would see before she struck. "Mother duck said," She swept a paw under him, an attempt to knock him off balance. A smile lit her features, the kind that said it was all a joke, almost reassuring. "'Quack, quack, quack, quack.'" there wasn't time for a noise to be heard. "But none of the five little ducks came back." Dead.

Iris smiled, a faint giggle escaping her as she gazed down at the torn body that had been so much fun to play with before tilting her head at Ambrosia, a silent question of how she felt about the display.
Lynx
Lynx

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next